The following symptoms and conditions can be addressed using AAT. This is a short list and meant to be an example for educational purposes. Your specific problem may not be listed, and you are welcome to a free ten-minute consultation to have your top questions answered.
The top three allergy symptom areas are found in the digestive, respiratory and skin organ systems.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Leaky Gut and other Inflammatory Bowel Symptoms
- Bloating, gas, diarrhea, constipation, nausea, abdominal pain or discomfort and vomiting
- Heartburn, acid reflux
- Infant reflux, colic and feeding intolerances
- Digestive Intolerances
- Malabsorptive dysfunctions related to allergic sensitivities
Dairy, wheat, gluten, food phenols, aldehydes, sugar, alcohol, yeast, soy, corn, citrus, caffeine, chocolate, coffee, tomatoes, salicylates, amines and many, many other causative ingestible agents.
- Asthma, wheezing, cough, shortness of breath, tight chest, exercise intolerance
- Sinusitis, congestion, sinus headaches, sinus pressure, sinus pain
- Post nasal drip (mucus production), throat clearing, sore throat
- Hay fever, runny nose, sneezing, itchy nose, itchy throat and ears, itchy and watery eyes
Plant phenols, pollens, grasses, trees, weeds, plants, flowers, dust, dust mites, cats, dogs, fungus, mold and mildew.
- Dermatitis, Atopic dermatitis, Contact dermatitis
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Rashes, blisters, spots, weird and wonderful “undiagnosed” rashes
Dust, dust mites, grass, pollens, dogs, cats, sugar, wheat, dairy, citrus, yeast, preservatives, food coloring, seafood, fruit, tomatoes, eggs, latex, detergents, soaps, phosphates, sunlight, alcohols, cosmetics, chemicals and many other contacting agents
Additional Treatable Symptoms:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mood swings, irritability
- Chemical sensitivity
- Metal Sensitivity
Preservatives, artificial colors and flavors, alcohols and phenols, dairy, wheat, salicylates, amines, glutamates, hormones, chemicals, dairy, wheat, sugar, corn, soy, sulfites, metals.
In part two of my article on Common Allergen series, I will list many of the types of allergens that can be treated with AAT.
To your health!
Ashley Lee, RN, BSN, CCRN